Effective Date: September 30th 2016
1. Information We Collect
Here at Spot & Change, we are very concerned about your privacy, so we only collect information that is relevant to the purpose of our product. Please read on to see details of the information we collect:
Information you choose to provide
We receive and store any information you enter when registering for the service or provide to us in any other way:
- Device phonebook. Because this is a social game, we may – with your consent – collect information from your device’s phonebook to make it easier for you to find and add your friends.
- Camera and Photos. In order for you to create your own puzzles, we’ll ask for your consent to access your camera and photos.
- Feedback – any feedback provided to us directly is appreciated and may be incorporated into the app to improve user experience.
Information Automatically Collected
We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us:
- User Content (e.g., photos and other materials) that you post through the Service.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
- Analytics information to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
2. How we use your information
What do we do with this information? We use it to help us develop, deliver, maintain and improve our Services. We may use your information to:
- monitor and analyse trends and usage
- communicate with you
- to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests, sweepstakes, and promotions.
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies
3. Sharing of your info
We may share your information in the following ways:
-With other players in Spot & Change:
- We may share the following information with other users of Spot & Change: your username, name and profile picture; information about how you have interacted with the services, such as your Spot & Change “score” and average performance data (for leaderboards and head-to-head); the names of Spot & Change users you are friends with; and other information that will help users understand your connections with others using the services.
-With all Spot & Change players and the general public:
- We may share the following information with all users as well as the general public: public information like your username and profile picture; and any content that you submit to social media competitions.
-With Third Parties:
- We may share your information with the following third parties: service providers, sellers and partners. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through our services and business partners that provide services and functionality. Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: comply with any valid legal process, government request or applicable law, rule or regulation; investigate, remedy or enforce potential Terms of Service violations; protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety; or detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties, such as advertisers. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- In the aggregate or after de-identification. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- What happens in the event of a change of control? If Spot & Change takes part in in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
4. How we store your information
Storage and Processing:
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Europe or any other region in which Spot & Change, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Spot & Change cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Spot & Change or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. Your Choices about your info
Puzzles can be re-shared on various social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) by anyone you send them to, with the creator's name visible. Spot & Change is not responsible for re-sharing by others and would advise users to be mindful of what they are sharing.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Spot & Change, or its Service Providers, may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. Children Under 14 Years of Age
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of 14, so we do not knowingly collect or solicit their information.